Estimation and Costing Course in Pune | BHADANIS ESTIMATION
BHADANIS INSTITUTE IS PROVIDING VERY IMPORTANT ONLINE OR OFFLINE TRAINING TO DIPLOMA (POLYTECHNIC) AND BTECH CIVIL ENG STUDENTS IN THE QUANTITYSURVEY FIELD. CALL OR WHATSAPP US AT +918603333379.
Fresher or Experienced Civil Engineer Can Easily Join and Complete the Training in Online and Offline Mode Both and can easily get the knowledge that the Market demands. BHADANIS Quantity Surveying Courses are Designed as per the Current Market Trends and Requirements. Fresher or Experienced Civil Engineer Can Easily Join and Complete the Training in Online and Offline Mode Both.
Becoming a qualified Quantity Surveyor is a prerequisite for joining the field of civil engineering or working in any capacity within the construction industry.
INSTITUTE FOR CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS , CIVIL ENGINEERS, PLANNING ENGINEERS, QUANTITY SURVEYORS , ARCHITECTS , COST ENGINEERS , OWNERS , BUILDERS , CONTRACTORS AND OTHER ENGINEERS
ASIA'S LARGEST NUMBER OF BOOKS PUBLISHER BY ANY INSTITUTE IN THE FIELD OF QUANTITY SURVEYING ON AMAZON WE BELIEVE IN DELIVERING THE CONTENT TO THE HUNGRY PROFESSIONALS WE ARE THE LARGEST NUMBER OF BOOKS PUBLISHER IN ASIA BY ANY INSTITUTE IN THE FIELD OF QUANTITY SURVEYING ON AM
OUR CERTIFICATE IS VALID IN THE MINISTRY OF THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE), OMAN, QATAR, BAHRAIN, KUWAIT, SAUDI ARABIA, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, AND EUROPEAN COUNTRIES Civil Guruji 00:0106:51. OUR CERTIFICATE IS VALID IN THE MINISTRY OF THE UNITED ARAB EMIRA
BHADANIS QUANTITY SURVEYING TRAINING INSTITUTE FOR
An Institute that is Both the Oldest and Most Trusted When It Comes to Civil Engineers!!
FULLY JOB ORIENTED SHORT TERM COURSES FOR CIVIL ENGINEERS HAVE BEEN OFFERED BY THE CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE SINCE 3 FEBRUARY 1990 IN INDIA, DUBAI, NEW ZEALAND, AND SRILANKA. THE DURATION OF THESE COURSES IS FROM ONE TO FIVE DAYS ( 1 MONTH TO 6 MONTHS)
BECOME A CERTIFIED QUANTITY SURVEYOR PROFESSIONAL BY PARTICIPATING IN ONLINE TRAINING FOR QUANTITY SURVEYING, WHICH IS AVAILABLE.
BECOME A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL
OUR CERTIFICATE IS ELIGIBLE FOR USE IN INDIA, DUBAI, OMAN, QATAR, BEHRAIN, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, THE UK, AND OTHER COUNTRIES
BHADANIS INSTITUTE IS A TRAINING PARTNER OF THE CIOB, LONDON. IT IS ALSO A MEMBER OF THE WORLD BANK GROUP, REGISTERED UNDER THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, AND IS ISO CERTIFIED.
COURSES OFFERED:- QUANTITY SURVEYING & ESTIMATION , BILLING & PLANNING ENGINEERING, VALUATION ENGINEERING, HIGHWAY DESIGN ESTIMATION ENGINEER, QUALITY CONTROL / ASSURANCE, CONSTRUCTION TENDERING AND CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT AND CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS MANAGEMENT VALUATION OF LAND AND BUILDING (REAL ESTATE EXPERTISE) , INTERIOR WORKS ESTIMATION
FOR EDUCATION TAKEN ONLINE
IN THE EVENT THAT YOU REQUIRE IMMEDIATE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL OR WHATSAPP +918603333379.
TAKE CLASSROOM TRAINING
ONLINE TRAINING NIGHT BACTCH FOR JOB HOLDERS
WE WELCOME ANY AND ALL CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS FROM AROUND THE WORLD TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR ONLINE TRAINING OR LIVE TRAINING!!!
Note:- Admission for International Students will begin on November 10th. After Completing the Classroom or Online Training, you can Become a Consultant, Start Your Own Construction Company, or Apply for Positions Such as Planning Engineer, Project Manager, General Manager, Valuation Engineer, Incharge, Tendering Engineer, Business Development Manager/Executive, Contract Executive, Construction Contract Manager, Billing Engineer/Invoice Engineer, Technical Invoice Engineer, Business Development Manager/Executive, Business Development Manager/Executive
****More than one million and a half students from different parts of the world have been trained.
To access WhatsApp in the US, click Here.
FOR EDUCATION TAKEN ONLINE
surveying and Construction Management Course (Level 1 to 5) can completely transform your life in the construction industry as well as your perspective on the business, and it will catapult your career to new heights.
Duration: 30 Days Quantity Surveying, Estimation, and Costing, Level 1 Quality Assurance and Quality Control
1. Acquiring an Understanding of the Role That BHADANI'S Construction Management Training Plays in the Construction Industry and the Role That Construction Managers Play in Their Roles Within the Construction Industry
2. An Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (***Brand-New***)
3. Methods of Quality Control and Quality Assurance and how they are Employed (Basics)
4. The Construction Methodologies of Civil Works and How They Function Within the Construction Industry
5. Identification, Analysis, and Generation of Reports Regarding Construction Activities
6. Generating Reports on the Project's Chartering and Feasibility
7. Risk Assessment and Corrective Action Reports for the Project
8. Having an understanding of the structural and architectural drawings and how to read them
9. Quantity Calculated Based on the Drawings, Including Things Like PCC, RCC, Reinforcement, and Shuttering, etc.
10. Calculation of the Quantity Needed Based on the Architectural Drawings (Like Brickwork, Plaster Painting Putty Work Etc.)
11. Methodologies for a Quicker Takeoff Derived from Civil Engineering Drawings
12. Evaluation of All Varieties of Civil Drawings, Completed with an Accurate Presentation in Excel Formats
13. Generation and Preparation of Management Information Systems (MIS) in Appropriate Formats in Accordance with IS Standards
14. Estimation Training for All Types of Civil, Interior, Bridge, Road, Highway, Canal, Culvert, and Drainage Projects, as well as Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Work in Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Buildings and Facilities
15. Technique d'estimation throughout la phase de conception
16. Techniques for Making Estimates During the Pre-Construction Phase
17. Technique for the Estimation of Costs During the Post-Construction Phase
18. Calculator for the Construction of Concrete, Steel, Brickwork, Plaster Painting, and Other Materials
19. Calculation of the Cost of a Pre-Engineered Building (PEB)
20. Costing Techniques of All Kinds of Civil, Interior, Bridge, Roads, Highways, Canal, Culverts, Drains, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Projects Training Courses
21. Methods of Estimation and Costing: Risk-Based Costing
22. Methods of Estimating Costs - The Parametric Costing Method
23. Techniques for Calculating Costs - Management and Costing of Transporting Machinery
24. Methods of Estimating Costs and Scope: Cost Analysis and Scope Estimation
25. Estimation Methods Using Artificial Intelligence (***Brand New***)
26. Costing Techniques for the Construction Project, Including Consulting and Software Usage Parts
27. Reporting Using an S-Curve
28. Planning for Labor Deployment in Accordance with the Budget
29. The Economics of Labor and an Investigation into Productivity
30. Labor Output Analysis in Accordance with the IS Code, the Schedule of Rates, and BHADANI'S New Technique
The Economic Order Quantity, often known as EOQ, and Management
32. Analysis of the Output of the Machinery in Accordance with Market Standards
33. An Analysis of Profits and Losses Regarding the Labor and Machinery Used on the Construction Site
34. The preparation of the Daily Work Report (DWR) in accordance with the Quantity Surveyor Standards
35. A Bar Bending Schedule (BBS) for All RCC Structures, Including Footing Beams, Slabs, Columns, Rafts, Footing, and Staircases, etc.
36. Take out of the Bill of Quantity (BOQ) (Material and Preparation)
37. A Cost Breakdown of All Types of Civil Construction Projects
38. Methods of Material Confirmation from Both the Contractor's and the Client's Perspectives
39. Strategies for the Acquisition of Materials in Accordance with the Methods Employed in Quantity Surveying 40.
Quantity Surveying Services Provided on a Freelance Basis With Hands-On Experience
After finishing Level 1, you will be eligible to apply for positions like as Junior Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Cost Engineer, BBS Engineer, Document Controller, etc. for the Building, Roads, Highways, and Bridges Billing Engineering Level 2 course. Length of Time: - 15 Days
1. Gaining an Understanding of the Role That BHADANI'S Billing Engineer / Invoice Engineering Plays in the Construction Management and Industry of India and the World
2. Completing Billing Engineering Tasks at the Site Office and Being Aware of Your Role at the Head Office With Regards to Client Coordination
3. The demand for account fundamentals for the billing engineer
4. Procedures for Construction Billing From the Perspective of the Client as well as the Contractor
5. Interim Payment Certification (IPC) from Both the Client Side and the Contractor Side of the Transaction
6. Receipt of Accounts Receivable, Billing of Customers, and Subcontracting
7. Billing with and without GST: Putting Your Business in the Experts' Hands
8. Methods of Billing Used by CPWD, Corporations, and Public Sector Organizations
9. Invoice Generation Utilizing ERP Systems
10. Procedures for the Settlement of Claims and Disputes, as well as any and all Necessary Methods in Billing and MIS Generation for the Same
11. Material Engineering Bills for Both the Client Side and the Contractor's Side of the Transaction
12. Billing of Third-Party Independent Contractors
13. Billing for Joint Venture Companies and Independent Contractors
14. Petty/ Vendor Billing
15. Billing for the Preliminary Work and the Post-Construction Work
16. InterAlia Billing, Generation of International Billing Challans
17. The Processes for the Administration of Claims That Are Employed by Invoice Engineers
18. Price Variation Claims in Accordance with the Norms Set by the Indian Government
19. A Claim for Variations in Quantity in Accordance with the Norms Established by the Government of India
20. Method of Measurement in Accordance with the IS Codes and Their Nomenclatures
21. Claim of Extra Item Analysis of Any and All Types of Civil Works During the Site Execution as well as During the Post-Contracting Period
22. Vendor Vs. Client Bill Reconciliation
After Completing Levels 1 and 2, You Will Be Eligible to Apply for the Positions of Billing Engineer / Invoice Engineer, Technical Invoice Expert Junior Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Cost Engineer, BBS Engineer, Document Controller, etc. for the Projects of Building, Roads, Highways, and Bridges Tendering and Construction Contracts Management (Contract Engineering)
LEVEL 3 & 4:
- DURATION:- 30 DAYS
1. The Preparation of the Tendering Documents
2. Tendering Documents Submission Guidelines
3. The creation of tender review reports (T.R.R.) for both the contractors and the consultants involved in the project
4. Technical Bidding In accordance with the Laws of the Government and in accordance with BHADANI'S Technique
5. Financial Bidding In Accordance with the Laws of the Government and Using BHADANI's Method
Techniques for the Preparation of Statutory Documents in Regards to the Tender
7. Methods of Purchasing and Bargaining Employed by Customers as well as by the Contractor's Side of the Deal
8. Formulation of Bid Strategies and Coordination with the Client Before the Meeting
9. Determine where there are deviations and discuss them with the client
10. Tender Hunting
11. Reverse Auctioning Strategy for Building and Pressurizing Clients for the Tender 12. Pooling Technique to Use Effectively for the Tender in Order to Maximize Benefits 11. Reverse Auctioning Strategy for Building and Pressurizing Clients for the Tender
13. Strategies for Evaluating Performance, Developing Relationships, and Winning Bids
14. Reimburse the Tender by Employing Efficient Tender Monitoring in Order to Reimburse the Tender
15. Entering Into Contracts: The Approach Based on Strategy Building and the Scientific Approach
16. The Formulation and Preparation of Documents Relating to Construction Contracts
17. Procedures to be Followed During the Pre-Construction and Post-Construction Phases of Contract Management
18. Clearing, Shipping, and Other Transportation Services
19. Transport Management
20. The Determination of the Meaning of Contracts and Their Terms
21. The Approach to Strategy Building Regarding Cost Overruns and Time Overruns
22. Indian Laws Regarding the Management of Construction Contracts
23. International Laws According to FIDIC (EPC Turnkey Projects)
24. The Preparation of Work Orders ( Like Alstom Siemens Etc.)
25. Live Project Training on Advanced Procurement and Bargaining Strategies
After Completing Levels 1 to 4, Candidates are Eligible to Apply for the Positions of Tendering Engineer, Contracts Engineer, Business Development Manager/Executive, Contract Executive, Construction Contract Manager, Billing Engineer/Invoice Engineer, Technical Invoice Expert Junior Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Cost Engineer, BBS Engineer, Document Controller, etc. for the Construction Projects of Buildings, Roads, Highways, and Bridges.
PROJECTS MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING Time Required to Complete ENGINEERING Level 5: 25 Days
1. An Approach That Encourages Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving
2. Analyzing Potential Dangers and Developing a Strategy
3. Project Planning - Development of the Master Plan
4. Project Management Methods Employed by Large Multinational Corporations and Construction Businesses Across the Globe in the Building and Construction Sector
5. The Function of the Project Manager in the Building and Construction Industry
6. Preparation of the Project Budget, including an Analysis of All Factors in Hand
7. A Comparison of the Actual Situation to the Amount in the Budget
8. Continued Evaluation of Performance Utilizing the Key Indicators Strategy
9. Software from Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project for Scheduling
10. Techniques for Coordinating Projects with the Accounts, Human Resources, Purchase, and Procurement Departments with Straightforward Answers
11. Production of Management-Related Information
12. Contemporary Building Construction Trends: Strategy for Their Implementation Building
13. Resettlement and Rehabilitation (R&R) in order to facilitate the rapid advancement of work 14. Quality Assurance and Total Quality Control Planning
15. The Methods of Site (Field) Management That Are Employed by Project Managers While They Are on Site
16. Procedures to Be Followed During Emergencies in High-Rise Buildings
17. On-Site Quality Control for Construction Through Personal Inspection
18. Techniques for Keeping an Eye on Both the Budget and the Clock When Working on Construction Projects
19. Cash Flow Monitoring: A Comparison of the Budget to Actual Results
20. Green Sheet Report: Determination of Profit and Loss for Construction Projects
21. A STEEPLE Analysis of the Construction Project
22. Implementation of Just-In-Time (JIT) Principles in Any Construction Project
EVM, or Earned Value Management, is a technique that is used in construction projects.
After you have completed Level 1 through Level 5, you will be eligible to apply for positions such as Planning Engineer, Project Manager, General Manager, Incharge, Tendering Engineer, Business Development Manager/Executive, Contract Executive, Construction Contract Manager, Billing Engineer/Invoice Engineer, Technical Invoice Expert Junior Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Cost Engineer, BBS Engineer, Document Controller, etc. for the projects of Building, Roads, Highways, and Bridges Civil Engineer. Please fill out the form below to receive a course brochure in the mail. Don't squander your time; this is a training that will boost your career and is fully designed for the market. Simply submit this form to get all of your questions answered, or give us a call or send us a message on Whatsapp at +919990990844.