BUILDING ESTIMATION TRAINING IN PUNE MAHARASHTRA INDIA
Students enrolled in the Diploma (Polytechnic) and Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering programmes at BHADANIS Institute are eligible to get very important training in the field of quantity surveying either online or offline. PLEASE WHATSAPP US AT +918603333379 OR CALL US AT THE NUMBER LISTED ABOVE.
Civil Engineers, Whether They Are New to the Field or Have Years of Experience Under Their Belt, Have the Ability to Easily Join and Complete the Training in Either the Online or Offline Modes, and They Can Easily Acquire the Information That the Market Requires. The instruction, which is presented in both online and offline modes, is designed to be simple enough for beginners as well as seasoned civil engineers to readily engage in and finish. The BHADANIS Quantity Surveying Courses Have Been Developed in Order to Satisfy the Demands of the Industry and Take Into Account the Most Recent Developments that Have Taken Place within the Industry. The training, which is provided in a format that is accessible both online and offline, is intended to be straightforward enough that experienced civil engineers will also find it easy to follow along with it and see it through to its conclusion.
It is necessary to get a certification as a Quantity Surveyor if you want to work in the construction sector in any capacity, including as a civil engineer, or if you want to enter the area of civil engineering. This is true regardless of the role that you envision playing for yourself in the future.
INSTITUTE FOR CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS , CIVIL ENGINEERS, PLANNING ENGINEERS, QUANTITY SURVEYORS , ARCHITECTS , COST ENGINEERS , OWNERS , BUILDERS , CONTRACTORS AND OTHER ENGINEERS
ASIA'S LARGEST NUMBER OF BOOKS PUBLISHER BY ANY INSTITUTE IN THE FIELD OF QUANTITY SURVEYING ON AMAZON WE BELIEVE IN DELIVERING THE CONTENT TO THE HUNGRY PROFESSIONALS WE BELIEVE IN DELIVERING THE CONTENT TO THE HUNGRY PROFESSIONALS WE BELIEVE IN DELIVERING THE CONTENT TO THE HUNGRY PROF WE BELIEVE IN DELIVERING THE CONTENT TO THE HUNGRY PROFESSIONALS WE BELIEVE IN DELIVERING THE CONTENT TO THE HUNGRY PROFESSIONALS WE BELIEVE IN DELIVERING THE CONTENT TO THE HUNGRY PROFESSIONALS WE BELIEVE IN DELIVE WE BELIEVE IN DELIVERING THE CONTENT TO THE HUNGRY PROFESSIONALS WE BELIEVE IN DELIVERING THE CONTENT TO THE HUNGRY PROFESSIONALS WE BELIEVE IN DELIVERING THE CONTENT TO THE HUNGRY PROFESSIONALS WE BELIEVE IN DELIVERING THE CONTENT TO THE HUNGRY PROFESSIONALS WE BELIEVE IN DELIVERING THE CONTENT TO THE HUNGRY PROFESSIONALS We have generated more publications on the topic of quantitative research on AM radio than any other university in Asia, making us the institution in Asia with the most published books in this field. All of these novels were released under our imprint.
IN THE MINISTRY OF THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE), OMAN, QATAR, BAHRAIN, KUWAIT, SAUDI ARABIA, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, AND EUROPEAN COUNTRIES, OUR CERTIFICATE IS VALID. THE MINISTRY OF THE UNITED ARAB EMIRA WILL ACCEPT OUR CERTIFICATE AS LEGAL DOCUMENTATION Our certification will be recognised as valid documentation by the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Foreign Affairs. OUR CERTIFICATE HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR WORK IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES MINISTRY OF BHADANIS QUANTITY SURVEYING BY THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES BHADANIS QUANTITY SURVEYING TRAINING INSTITUTE IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
An Organization That Is Widely Regarded As Being Widely Regarded As Both The Most Dependable And The Oldest Within The Field Of Civil Engineers!
Since it first opened its doors on February 3, 1990, the Construction Management Training Institute has been providing completely job-oriented instruction in the form of condensed, shorter-term courses for civil engineers in the countries of India, Dubai, New Zealand, and Sri Lanka. The Construction Management Training Institute is in charge of teaching these courses and is accountable for their delivery. YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN YOUR CERTIFICATION AS A QUANTITY SURVEYOR PROFESSIONAL BY PARTICIPATING IN THE ONLINE TRAINING FOR QUANTITY SURVEYING THAT IS AVAILABLE TO YOU. THIS COULD BE DONE BY COMPLETING THE QUANTITY SURVEYING COURSE. ATTENDING ONE OF THESE CLASSES MAY REQUIRE ANYWHERE FROM ONE TO FIVE DAYS OF YOUR TIME, BUT THE DURATION OF THE CLASS MAY VARY (ONE MONTH TO SIX MONTHS).
BECOME A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL
OUR CERTIFICATE HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR USE IN MANY DIFFERENT COUNTRIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INDIA, DUBAI, OMAN, QATAR, BEHRAIN, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, THE UK, AND OTHER NATIONS. THIS AUTHORIZATION HAS BEEN GRANTED BY THEIR RESPECTIVE GOVERNMENTS. India, Dubai, Oman, Qatar, and Bahrain are just few of the countries that fall within this category.
Because of a partnership between the Chartered Institute of Building in London and the BHADANIS Institute, training is now being made available to anyone who are interested. IN ADDITION TO ALL OF THIS, IT HAS ACHIEVED THE ISO CERTIFICATION. IN ADDITION, IT IS REGISTERED UNDER THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA. IN ADDITION, IT IS A MEMBER OF THE WORLD BANK GROUP.
COURSES OFFERED:- QUANTITY SURVEYING & ESTIMATION , BILLING & PLANNING ENGINEERING, VALUATION ENGINEERING, HIGHWAY DESIGN ESTIMATION ENGINEER, QUALITY CONTROL / ASSURANCE, CONSTRUCTION TENDERING AND CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT AND CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS MANAGEMENT VALUATION OF LAND AND BUILDING (REAL ESTATE EXPERTISE) , INTERIOR WORKS ESTIMATION
PLEASE CALL OR WHATSAPP +918603333379 IF YOU REQUIRE IMMEDIATE INFORMATION FOR EDUCATION THAT IS TAKEN ONLINE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS. THANK YOU. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU REQUIRE IMMEDIATE INFORMATION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
TAKE CLASSROOM TRAINING
ONLINE TRAINING NIGHT BATCH FOR EMPLOYEES Anyone who works in the construction industry, no matter where they are located in the globe, is cordially welcomed to take part in either our online training or our live training!!! ONLINE TRAINING NIGHT BATCH FOR JOB HOLDERS
It is essential that you make a note of the fact that we will begin giving applications from students who are currently enrolled in schools located in other countries beginning on November 10th. After Completing the Classroom or Online Training, you have the Option to Become a Consultant, Start Your Own Construction Company, or Apply for Positions Such as Planning Engineer, Project Manager, General Manager, Valuation Engineer, Incharge, Tendering Engineer, Business Development Manager/Executive, Contract Executive, Construction Contract Manager, Billing Engineer/Invoice Engineer, Technical Invoice Engineer, Business Development Manager/Executive, Contract Execution Engineer, Construction Contract Manager, Billing Engineer/Invoice Engineer, Technical
****Education has been provided to over 1.5 million students from a variety of countries all over the world. These students come from all corners of the globe. These pupils from from every region on the face of the earth.
Simply clicking on this link will get you started using WhatsApp in the United States. There are no further steps involved.
FOR EDUCATION TAKEN ONLINE
If you enrol in a surveying and construction management course that goes all the way up to level five, you have the opportunity to take your professional life to new heights and propel your career to new heights. Not only will this alter the course of your professional life in the construction industry, but it will also cause you to reevaluate your position within the sector as a whole.
The time range in question includes one full month. This category includes activities such as the collection of quantity data, the estimation and management of expenses, and the provision of preliminary quality assurance and control.
1. Acquiring an Understanding of the Role That BHADANI'S Construction Management Training Plays in the Construction Industry and the Role That Construction Managers Play in Their Roles Within the Construction Industry 1. Acquiring an Understanding of the Role That BHADANI'S Construction Management Training Plays in the Construction Industry 1. Acquiring an Understanding of the Ro 1. Acquiring an Awareness of the Function That BHADANI'S Construction Management Training Serves in the Building and Construction Sector 1. Acquiring an Awareness of One's Role in the Process 1. Gaining an Understanding of the Role That BHADANI's Construction Management Training Plays in the Industry of Building and Construction 1. Developing an Understanding of the Part That One Plays in the Process
2. (Completely Rewritten and Updated) (Completely Rewritten and Updated) An Introduction to Artificial Intelligence That Has Been Comprehensively Revised and Enhanced
3. Techniques for Quality Assurance and Control, Together with the Applications of Each Technique Individually (Basics)
4. The Construction Methodologies That Are Utilized When Constructing Civil Works and the Manner in Which Their Operations Are Carried Out Within the Construction Industry
5. The reporting of activities that are relevant to construction, including the identification and analysis of those activities, in addition to the compilation of reports
6. Putting Together Reports Concerning the Chartering of the Project and How Effectively It Was Carried Out
7. Gives a report on the risks that have been evaluated and the preventative measures that have been taken for the project.
8. Being familiar with the structural and architectural designs, as well as having the ability to interpret them
9. Quantity computed based on the designs, which may include PCC, RCC, reinforcement, shuttering, and other components of a similar nature.
10. Using the architectural designs as a reference, determine the quantity of the various materials that will be required (Like Brickwork, Plaster Painting Putty Work Etc.)
11. Procedures to Follow in Order to Have a More Successful Launch, Constructed According to Civil Engineering Drawings
12. Evaluation of All Types of Civil Drawings, in Addition to the Completion of an Accurate Presentation in Excel Formats
13. The construction and organisation of management information systems (MIS) in accordance with information systems standards and the use of appropriate file formats
14. Instruction in Estimation for Any and All Kinds of Civil, Interior, Bridge, Road, Highway, Canal, Culvert, and Drainage Projects, in Addition to Training for Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Work in Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Buildings and Facilities
15. Technique d'estimation throughout la process de conceptualization
Methods for the Approximate Calculation of Costs During the Post-Construction Phase of a Project 16. Methods for the Calculation of Estimates During the Pre-Construction Phase of a Project 17. Methods for the Calculation of Estimates During the Post-Construction Phase of a Project
18. Calculator for the Construction Industry That Takes Into Account Concrete, Steel, Brickwork, Plaster Painting, and Other Materials That Are Commonly Used in the Industry
19. The following serves as an example of the procedure that is utilised in order to ascertain the cost of a pre-engineered structure (PEB)
20. Costing Techniques Instructional Programs for Any and All Types of Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Civil, Interior, Bridge, Roads, and Highways, Canal, Culvert, and Drainage, Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Projects
The strategy of pricing something based on the level of risk it entails comes in at number twenty-one on the list of strategies for calculating costs and prices.
The Parametric Costing Method comes in at number 22 on the list of approaches that may be used to approximate financial expenditures.
23. Methods for Providing an Approximation of Costs, Including Managing Business Operations and Determining Pricing for Transporting Equipment
24. Methods for Determining the Costs of a Project as well as Its Scope: Cost Analysis and Scope Estimation 24. Methods for Determining the Costs of a Project as Well as Its Scope 24.
25. Estimation Methods (Completely Groundbreaking) That Incorporate Artificial Intelligence
Techniques for Providing an Estimate of the Costs Involved in the Various Aspects of the Construction Project, Including Those Involved in the Employment of Consulting and Software 26. Techniques for Providing an Estimate of the Financial Aspects of a Construction Project
27. Utilizing an S-Curve for the Purpose of Statistical Analysis
28. In line with the plan for the finances, making preparations for the hiring of people
An Investigation into the Productivity of Labor Determined Using the IS Code, the Schedule of Rates, and BHADANI'S New Method A Study of Labor Output Calculated in Accordance with the IS Code, the Schedule of Rates, and BHADANI'S New Technique 29. An Investigation into Productivity and the Economics of Labor 30. A Study of Labor Output Calculated in Accordance with the IS Code, the Schedule of Rates, and BHADANI'S New Technique
The Economic Order Quantity, often known as EOQ (which is an abbreviation for the word "Economic Order Quantity"), and Management are both terms that are commonly shortened.
32. An Investigation into the Productivity of the Machines in Conjunction with the Standards of the Industry 33. A Statement of Profit and Loss in Relation to the Workforce and Equipment That Was Employed at the Construction Site
34. The development of the Daily Work Report (DWR) by making use of the Quantity Surveyor Standards as a point of reference.
35. A Bar Bending Schedule (BBS) for All RCC Structures, Including Footing Beams, Slabs, Columns, Rafts, Footing, and Staircases, etc. 35. A Bar Bending Schedule (BBS) for All RCC Structures 35. A Bar Bending Schedule (often abbreviated as BBS) for All RCC Structures 35. A Bar Bending Schedule, or BBS for short, for All RCC Structures
Take the entire quantity that is mentioned on the Bill of Quantity (BOQ), which is 36, and reduce it by one. (Source Material and Getting Ready)
37. A Comprehensive and In-Depth Cost Analysis of the Many Different Kinds of Civil Construction Projects
Methods of Material Confirmation from the Client's Perspective and the Contractor's Perspective 38. 39. Procedures and Methods for Obtaining Materials in Accordance with the Protocols Employed in Quantity Surveying 40. Quantity Surveying Services Available on a Freelance Basis and Including Experience in the Field 38. Methods of Material Confirmation Considering the Contractor and the Client's Points of View 39. Procedures and Methods for Obtaining Materials in Accordance with the Protocols Employed in Quantity Surveying
When you have completed Level 1, you will be qualified to submit an application for opportunities in Level 2 of the Building, Roads, Highways, and Bridges Billing Engineering programme. Among these roles are Junior Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Cost Engineer, BBS Engineer, and Document Controller. Other roles include BBS Engineer and Document Controller. BBS Engineer and Document Controller are two of the other roles available. Candidates must have completed Level 1 in order to be considered for these positions. a period of time that lasts for a total of one month and has fifteen days in it
1. Acquiring the Knowledge Necessary to Understand the Roles Played by BHADANI's Billing Engineer and Invoice Engineering in the Management and Operation of the Construction Industry in India and Throughout the World in General
2. Performing Billing Engineering Responsibilities at the Site Office While Being Aware of Your Role at the Head Office Regarding Client Coordination
3. The requirement imposed on the billing engineer to have at least a fundamental understanding of accounting
4. Procedures for Construction Billing Contemplated Within the Context of the Construction Industry From the Perspectives of Both the Client and the Contractor
5. Certification of Interim Payments (IPC) from both the Client Side of the Transaction as well as the Contractor Side of the Transaction in Order to Complete the Transaction
6. The acquisition of accounts receivable, the billing of clients, and the subcontracting of service provision place your company in the hands of trained specialists when it comes to billing with and without GST.
8. The Variable Methods That CPWD, Corporations, and Other Public Sector Organizations Use to Invoice Customers for the Services That They Supply 9. The Generation of Invoices Through the Use of ERP Systems
10. The Procedures for the Settlement of Claims and Disputes, in addition to Any and All Necessary Methods in Billing and MIS Generation for the Same; and 11.
11. Invoices for the Material Engineering Work That Will Be Carried Out on Either the Customer's Side or the Contractor's Side of the Transaction in the Future
12. Billing Procedures for Freelancers and Other Independent Contractors Who Are Working for Third Parties
13. Procedures for the Billing of Independent Contractors as well as Businesses Participating in Joint Ventures
14. Invoicing of Merchandise and Services of a Minor Nature 16. Billing of Interalia Goods and Services, as well as the Generation of International Billing Challans 15. Invoicing of Preliminary and Post-Construction Work 16.
17. The Steps That Invoice Engineers Have to Take in Order to Properly Handle the Administration of Insurance Claims 18. Claims for Price Variation in Accordance with the Regulations Set by the Government of India (in Indian) 19. A Request for Adjustments to the Quantity in Accordance with the Standards Set by the Government of India
20. The Method of Measuring in Accordance with the IS Codes and Their Nomenclatures
21. The Claim of Extra Item Analysis of Any and All Types of Civil Works During the Site Execution as well as During the Post-Contracting Period of the Project 22. Vendor vs. Client Bill Reconciliation 21. The Claim of Extra Item Analysis of Any and All Types of Civil Works During the Site Execution as well as During the Post-Contracting Period of
After successfully completing Levels 1 and 2, you will be qualified to apply for opportunities in the industries of Building, Roads, and Highways and Bridges Tendering, as well as Construction Contracts Management. You will be qualified to apply for a variety of professions, some of which are Billing Engineer / Invoice Engineer, Technical Invoice Expert Junior Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Cost Engineer, BBS Engineer, Document Controller, and a great deal of other positions (Contract Engineering)
LEVEL 3 & 4:
- DURATION:- 30 DAYS
1. The Compilation of the Request for Proposal Documents in Addition to Any Other Materials That May Be Relevant
2. Tendering Documents Submission Guidelines
3. The compilation of tender review reports, also known as T.R.Rs, for the participating consultants and contractors in the project.
4. Competitive Bidding Regarding Technical Issues In accordance with the Laws that have been enacted by the Government in addition to the Approach of BHADANI 4. Competitive Bidding Regarding Technical Issues
5. Financial Bidding in Accordance with the Laws of the Government and Using BHADANI's Method Techniques for the Preparation of Statutory Documents in Regards to the Tender 5. Financial Bidding in Accordance with the Laws of the Government 5. Using BHADANI's Method Techniques for the Preparation of Statutory 5. Competitive Financial Offers that Comply with All Applicable Laws of the Government 5. In Regarding the Tender, BHADANI's Method and Techniques for the Preparation of Statutory Documents
7. The Purchasing and Bargaining Strategies Utilized by Customers, in Addition to Those Utilized by the Contractor's Side of the Deal [7.] [7.] [7.]
8. The formulation of bid strategies and the advance coordination of such plans with the client in advance of the meeting
9. After determining the areas in which there are discrepancies, have a conversation with the customer about those variances.
10. Tender Hunting
11. A tactic that is centred on the use of reverse auctions with the goal of expanding clientele and increasing the amount of pressure that is placed on them to participate in the tender. 12. Put an effective pooling strategy to work for the tender so that you can gain the greatest potential advantages from it. This will ensure that you receive the highest possible benefits. 11. A tactic that is centred on the use of reverse auctions with the goal of expanding clientele and increasing the amount of pressure that is placed on them to participate in the tender.
13. Strategies for Assessing Performance, Forming Connections, and Acquiring Contracts
14. In order to be reimbursed for the tender, it is imperative that an effective monitoring system be put in place for the tender. This is very necessary in order for us to recoup the money we spent on the tender.
15. Method Entering Into Contracts While Relying on the Development of Strategies and the Scientific Method
Paperwork pertaining to construction contracts is the topic of discussion for the sixteenth item on the agenda, which is the development and writing of such documentation.
17. The Contract Management Procedures That Ought to Be Followed Throughout the Entire Pre-Construction and Post-Construction Phases of the Project
18. Services that are Related to Clearing and Shipping, in Addition to Other Types of Transportation
19. Transport Management
20. The Process That Is Employed When Constructing a Strategy With Regard to Overruns in Both Cost and Time 21. The Process That Is Employed in Order to Determine How to Interpret Contracts and the Clauses That Are Contained Within Them
22. The Extent to Which India's Legal Methodology Can Be Applied to the Administration of Construction Contracts
23. The FIDIC's Work on the Interpretation of International Legal Systems (EPC Turnkey Projects)
24. The Detailed Instructions for Creating Work Orders in Step-by-Step Format ( Like Alstom Siemens Etc.)
25. Experience in the Real World with Advanced Purchasing and Negotiating Techniques While Working on a Live Project Experience in the Real World with Advanced Purchasing and Negotiating Techniques
After candidates have successfully completed Levels 1 through 4, they are eligible to apply for positions such as Tendering Engineer, Contracts Engineer, Business Development Manager/Executive, Contract Executive, Construction Contract Manager, Billing Engineer/Invoice Engineer, Technical Invoice Expert Junior Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Cost Engineer, BBS Engineer, Document Controller, etc. for construction projects involving buildings, roads, highways, and bridges. The minimum educational requirement for applicants is a bachelor's degree.
PROJECTS MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING To complete ENGINEERING Level 5 within the allotted amount of time, which is twenty-five days, it will take you this long.
1. A tactic that, in addition to improving one's ability to solve problems, encourages both analytic and deductive ways of thinking
2. Conducting a comprehensive risk assessment and formulating a defence strategy
3. The creation of a detailed strategy for the entire project, which is more commonly known as the master plan
4. Project Management Strategies Employed by Large Multinational Corporations and Local Construction Companies Around the World in the Building and Construction Sector in the Building and Construction Industry 4. 5. The Function of the Project Manager in the Real Estate and Building Construction Industries of the Economy 6. The establishment of the budget for the project, which should include an examination of all of the important aspects. 4. Project Management Strategies Employed by Large Multinational Corporations and Local Construction Companies Around the World in the Building and Construction Sector in the Building and Construction Industry 4. 4. The Importance of the Project Manager in the United Kingdom's Building and Construction Industry 5. The 7. A assessment of the current situation in relation to the allocation of financial resources that has been planned for it in the budget.
8. Ongoing Assessment of Performance Taking into Account the Completion of the Implementation of the Key Indicators Strategy
9. Planning programmes that are based on the Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project software 10. Techniques for Coordinating Projects with the Accounts, Human Resources, Purchase, and Procurement Departments, Together with Straightforward Answers 9. Planning programmes that are based on the Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project software 10. Methods for Coordinating Projects with the Departments of Purchase, Human Resources, and Accounts and Procurement
11. The Gathering of Information and Acquiring of Knowledge That Are Associated with Administration
12. Modern Building Construction Trends and the Methods That Need to Be Employed in Order to Put Them Into Practice Building construction trends and methods that need to be employed in order to put them into practise
13. Resettlement and Rehabilitation (R&R), sometimes known as "R&R," is an initiative whose primary objective is to facilitate the quick expansion of activities. 14. Total Quality Control Planning in addition to Quality Control Planning and Assurance for Quality Control
15. The Methods of Site Management (also known as Field Management) That Are Employed by Project Managers While They Are on Site at the Construction Site or Other Location in Order to Manage the Site They Are Responsible For
16. The Protocols That Should Be Followed in the Event of an Emergency in High-Rise Buildings 17. The Procedures for On-Site Quality Assurance in Construction Through the Use of Personal Inspections 18. Strategies for the Efficient and Accurate Management of Time and Money When Working on Construction Projects
19. Examination of the Difference Between the Cash Flow Forecast and the Actual Results for the Cash Flow Monitoring 20. Determination of Profits and Losses Associated with Construction Projects in Accordance with the Green Sheet Report
21. A Study Conducted on the Construction Project Utilizing the STEEPLE Methodology
22. When it comes to construction projects, the Just-In-Time (JIT) technique need to be used as frequently as is humanly practicable.
During the course of building projects, Earned Value Management, sometimes abbreviated as EVM at times, is a method that is regularly put into practise.
After you have completed Level 1 through Lev, you will be qualified to apply for positions such as Planning Engineer, Project Manager, General Manager, Incharge, Tendering Engineer, Business Development Manager/Executive, Contract Executive, Construction Contract Manager, Billing Engineer/Invoice Engineer, Technical Invoice Expert Junior Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Cost Engineer, BBS Engineer, Document Controller, etc. for the projects of Building, Roads, and Highways, etc. If you have completed Level 1 through Lev, you will These roles include the following ones: These positions include but are not limited to the following: If you would want information about the class addressed to you, please be sure to complete out the following form in its entirety. You shouldn't spend your time with this training since it will help you improve in your profession and it is entirely personalised to those criteria. The reason why you shouldn't waste your time with this training is because it is completely customised to the requirements of the market. You simply need to fill out this form to receive answers to any of your queries; alternatively, you may give us a call or send us a message on Whatsapp at the following number: +919990990844.